Along the Path
Discover hidden alleys, feel the breeze from the harbor, and hear stories they don’t print in history books as we stroll through the streets of Charleston.
Highlights along the way:
- The Old Exchange Building: one of America’s most historically important and beautiful buildings
- St. Michael’s Church: the oldest church edifice in Charleston
- Four Corners of Law: referenced in Ripley’s “Believe It or Not”
- Rainbow Row: multi-colored residences today, was once the center of the waterfront economy
- Antebellum Mansions: see the grandeur and beauty of these pre-Civil War homes
- Historic Waterfront Battery: named for the entrenchments and bastions once protecting the holy city
- Revolutionary and Civil Wars: overall history and sites that defined these battles for independence and state rights
Walk with Charleston Sole! Click here to reserve tour times.